Module 1: Introduction To Payroll
- Pay Slip, Payroll Statements, Attendance and Overtime Registers.
- Gratuity, Provident Fund (PF), Employee State Insurance (ESI), National Pension Scheme (NPS).
- Professional Tax (PT) and Income Tax (IT).
- Expat Reports.
Module 2: Payroll Masters and Income Tax Details
- Creating Employees
- Creating Employee Categories
- Creating Employee Groups
- Creating Payroll Units
- Creating Attendance Production Type
- Creating Pay Heads
- Defining Salary
- Income Tax Details
- Creating Payable Ledgers
Module 3: Payroll Voucher
- Creating Attendance or Production Vouchers
- Attendance / Production Voucher
- Salary Payment
- PF Payment
- ESI Payment
- NPS Payment
- Income Tax Payment
- Professional Tax Payment
- User Defined Pay Head Process
- Salary Process
- PF Process
- ESI Process
- NPS Process
- Employer PF Admin Charges processing
Module 4: Payroll Reports
- Pay Slip
- Pay Sheet
- Payroll Statement
- Payment Advice
- Payroll Register
- Attendance Sheet
- Attendance Register
- Expat Reports
- Payroll Statutory Reports
You are well-equipped to understand all the finer points and nuances of GST and its overall framework.
It is understanding the impact of GST on businesses/organizations, especially as it pertains to finances. This helps you reconceptualize and restructure pricing strategies as well, in accordance with GST.
Acquiring practical knowledge of all processes under GST, be it the registration, TDS compliance, filing of returns, or refunds.
The following are the benefits of the Payroll System Certification Course
- It helps in raising an individual’s salary by 15% to 25% on average.
- It increases the number of job opportunities available to individuals.
- It enables individuals to start their own consultancy.
- It helps develop skills of different taxation, finance, and accounting professionals.
- It offers a classroom-environment for better learning along with structured course content.
The Payroll System Certification Course can be attended by the following entities:
- Graduates of arts or commerce or engineering, Chartered accountants, Certified Management Accountants, Company Secretaries, and law aspirants.
- Professionals moving from the finance domain to taxation.
- Individuals who want career opportunities in taxation.
- professionals who wish to meet their own professional requirements in Employees Payment.